Absolutely Vodkaless


Ok,so basically this posts has got nothing to do wif d pic above..haha


2 start it of,i was like damn lazy 2 update for this past weeks..hahah!
i juz cant find the inspiration for me 2 write..such a cow..




OKie,enuf wif d cow thingy..hahah!

lots of stupid things happen this week..
1 of my accounts classmate actually told me sumting bout h1n1.the conversation was like this:

Random Dude:8 cases here in school alrdy ryte?n 10 case they will close down school ryte?
Me:Yea,i tink so,maybe..
Random Dude:U noe man,my fren n i was thinking that maybe we would get sick so that the campus will be closed.
Me:WTF man!that is nonsense aite.
Random Dude:No man,im serious,i hate studying.
Me:(Puffing cigs) I was wondering,how did the lecturer noes u?
Random Dude:Bcoz i once went into her class while i was drunk.N i was still drinking when i got into the class.
Me:my god man,wat did she do?
Random Dude:She didnt do anything,i was so drunk that time then i lit up a cigs in class.Then she suddenly realize it n ask who smokes..hahaha

Ok,this dude is stupid..hahaha..No wonder he extended for a long time.

N today i watch fatso play guitar.I tried the fender at their house,i wanted to c the ibanez actually.But,nevertheless,he is damn awesome..
No wonder he can make money by teaching people...haha
As his idol does:-




JOE SATRIANI
*He can make guitar talks



BUT I LOVE THIS FELLA BCOZ



HE MAKES PUNK N BLUES BLEND PERFECTLY.


P/s:Im giving up on certain people.Let them be..

0 comments: