Losing it..

It seems like im about to lose another bestfriend..
Why this is happening 2 me?i dont know..I simply DONT KNOW!..
Maybe its because i've become too overprotective and she simply misunderstood it..
Maybe u thought i've fallen in love with u.Its true indeed,but i love u as a friend and not more than that.
Maybe it costs me.
Its jz not the way i wanted it 2 be.
It never was.
But being positive,maybe its bcoz u've been busy with life.
I hope so..
Being me,i always lose it when its the most sweetest we can get.
I hate 2 lose it.
Bear in mind that i want 2 b positive all the time.
It made me lonely when my phone doesnt ring anymore but when it does ring,i hate it when it wasnt from u.
I jz cant let dat negative feeling slip n sprayed in my mind sometime..
I jz cant help it..
I hate this feeling
But,if we r better off this way,i wud cherished our friendship and it will stick in my memories for like,FOREVER?

0 comments: