Maybe dats y we fall apart?

Exactly 1 year from 2day,i've known a group of people namely I#,H,B,N, and R..
N they rawks!!!!
BUT!!!!,

People always said wen 1 group of people started 2 like each other,the group will split up..N dat happened 2 us..

Well,2 start the story,i tink the sign of us falling apart starts during I# birthday last year.Only N celebrated it with her,UNDER THE RAIN at RSU,yes!under the rain..huhu I noe it was kinda sweet tho.They startd 2 tell each other biggest n darkest secret n so on..The next few days,I# proposed to N but he rejected n said NO.And dats where it all began..

Ac2ually,all of us r older than I#,so we all kinda looked 2 her as our own younger sis..huhu
We take care of her n watched her back.After N rejected her,he started 2 stay away from her n din hangout wif us anymore but i still met him sumtimes.

And just maybe,I# tot dat i like her also..
I tink she kinda stayed away from me bcoz of dat..

And the problem of R was dat,he ac2ually like I# but she din hav any feelings for him in return.and he proposed to her also..

I started to feel dat i was mistreated and left.Hate to do that but i have to..

B plak was kicked out of MMU.

H started 2 ditch I# coz he is fed up wif I#..
I# always ask for H advise about her current BF but she nvr took H and our advise..


DATS HOW WE ALL FALL APART.There's a birthday present given by I# to 1 of us,but evrytime i looked at it,i always had a mixed feelings.Dunno whether 2 smile or jz forget about it,..The present is a picture frame wif picture of each of us teared up n put together in the frame..Hemmm


0 comments: