12 to 4?

Ok so it was like 2day started wif me being woken up by an alarming force,which is my mum ,hehe at so early in the morning..Wondered why?

Cuz my dad accidentally locked his car while the engine is running at his workplace.So,i need 2 go over there n give him the spare key..So,dengan muke poyo dan penuh kegelisahan dan kesangapan i drive there. Giv him the key,got back n continue my adventure on the bed..haha!

Then,woke up at 9.30,i was supposed 2 woke up at 8.30.I think i cant hear the alarm ringing dowh!hehe

Then send my sis 2 school ,head 2 campus after tat.

Stats class at 12 till 2.SHima dtg kelas dowh!haha
N mcm xsangke lak i was motivated by seeing her doing all the excercise n copying down notes,so,i did so as well.

Pas2 gap sejam,kul 3 bru kelas account..Dtg awl tp amik seat blakang skali kt CLC..haha
Idayu sound kteorg dok blakang,str8way moved to the front..
N when i move to the front,i saw a miracle..Rupe2nye bnyk awek2 cun PM07 & PM08 nih,..haha
Arini beaver x overdress plak mcm smlam,mati2 aku glakkan dia ,shima pun join skali..huhu
Felt a bit relieved cuz i got a group d for the assignment..Pas2 kul 5 da blik..Haha

Ok.aku da malas..haha :p

0 comments: