Today~(use aussie's accent)

Ok,today i went into accounts class,n i was kinda in a trance with the view infront of me..haha ask joyce..

then when im discussing sumting wif edmund,suddnly the lecturer shout at us,she tot we r talking craps or sumting.this is wat edmund tell her IM ASKING HIM SUMTING BOUT DIZ FOR GOD SAKE..haha the guy was damn funny tho.he even ask me whether i party or not..WTHECK.the best part is he w/out any feelings of guilty just walked away from the class 30mins b4 it ended cuz he got a rugby training.haha

so,beaver is like as overdressed as usual,with the blusher n dunno wat thing summore she put on n PLUS!she wore a dress.haha it looks funny tho..

im thinking 2 skip the english class afterwards at 6 o'clock,i did.BUT!as i happily eating at a shop at taman merdeka,i got a call from an unknown number,so i pick it up.The conversation is sumting like diz.

Caller:Hello MAZWAN(wtheck?)??wer r u now?this is madam aida(my english lecturer)
Me:Err,on my way 2 campus,i overslept at home,caught in a traffic jam ryte nw(with all the noise from mamak behind)..
Caller:Wat time is my class mazwan?7 o'clock is it?(sarcastically)Get over here now,wilfred is missing u alrdy.
Me:On my way ma'am..


So,there u go,my meal is disrupted,n i have 2 head back 2 campus when im halfway home ady..haha So i text wilfred saying i couldnt get there in time n i'll meet him after the class.Well,that guy is my partner for academic essay.N i've pushed the button..haha Sarah n joyce noes wats dat..hehe

WELL,THATS ALL FOR 2DAY!BYE!

0 comments: